Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cali De I Love Money Desnuda CHICANO RAP ??? ALL MY CALI PEOPLE !!!?

CHICANO RAP ??? ALL MY CALI PEOPLE !!!? - cali de i love money desnuda

Hey whats up all, as history has been born and raised on the north shore of Chicago and therefore not much overhere in the Chicano rap was my friend heard a couple of years I? IVE has just heard a firework lil rolas ..... Day as the rain and load my gun and I like ..... ..... em know but for those of you q mas ....... This music ......... They are like the 5 best Chicano rappers ..... u can, if you list and try it in the list of the top 5 songs from each of them get .... Id appreciate Homies .......

1 comments:

Chivasna... said...

Brownside-rest in peace
Lil Rob-Bluffin
Lil Menace-Enrollment
Blacky Lil 'gangster get lonely
Rabbit Rabbit
SPM (Southpark Mexican)-OG
Muffler comes after
Mc Blvd-perdoname jefesita
Mr. Shadow Mary Jane
Mr. Sancho "No matter what song

Post a Comment