Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chihuahua Bumps Ears A Different Question Regarding My Chihuahua. Help With Pics! ?

A different question regarding my chihuahua. help with pics! ? - chihuahua bumps ears

My 7 months old chihuahua has red bumps on her ears. In addition, some crusts? It took a few weeks and seem to be improving. But I want to know what they are? "

I have a picture, the best thing I could get ...
You are at the top of the ear. Hea ears bent for a better picture:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/I ...

I know that pictures from your evil and u can barley see it, but I should know. They are cut small pieces.

I took her to the vet for 3 different. For the first time said, put Neosporin on it. The second time, said that hydrogen peroxide used. And the third time, I suggested that we tested for ring worm?

What is ringworm? "

Nothing suggested is very helpful. It does not seem to hurt when I touch him.
What is it? Ring Worm?
What is ringworm?

4 comments:

[i'm a tree] said...

I had a similar problem with my dogs. If your dog has been treated recently by worms, should be good. I would say stick with hydrogen peroxide. That is what I used on my dogs and deleted in time. However, you should have a different vet to be sure, veterans best in your field of research. Read reviews from other customers.

melisa12... said...

Ring worm is something that forms (in a living being) is not really a worm, the worm moves in a circle. I think you should go to google.com yahoo.com or come and go, to find the image and the moth, if you want to be sure. If they improve, you may not need to panic
What kind of dog is he?

sherri.h... said...

perhaps an attempt to change their food allergy

Anonymous said...

Seek medical advice

Post a Comment