Friday, January 8, 2010

Prepaid Legal Membership Prepaid Legal Signed Up Without My Knowledge?

Prepaid legal signed up without my knowledge? - prepaid legal membership

I have a question about Prepaid Legal Services. The "old" friend subscribed me without my knowledge. Recently, I received the package today. Cancellation of course my brother is a Attourney why I need this.

I have a question on the registration form, you can tell if a signature line? If I know that my forged signature. If someone is a scan and I appreciate it. I think the line brocure showed me once before I told him I was not interested.

Thanks

3 comments:

donkey hotay said...

Any contract that requires a signature ..... But if you have a brother, a lawyer, why do you ask?

if not ..... Register did anyone .....

donkey hotay said...

Any contract that requires a signature ..... But if you have a brother, a lawyer, why do you ask?

if not ..... Register did anyone .....

gatorgir... said...

I am an independent partner for the LDP, if it is the same. You can register online and not to sign, but your friend needs to know all the information, ie social security number. Oh, and for all rights. If your brother is a lawyer, is probably something specific. Pre Paid Legal Counsel was responsible for all types of law. Probably should call customer service and speak with him.

Post a Comment