Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Full Stomach Sitting When I Sit Down After I Ate And Full, My Stomach Near In My Upper Left Chest Is Aching. What's Wrong?

When I sit down after I ate and full, my stomach near in my upper left chest is aching. What's wrong? - full stomach sitting

Chest pain in the upper left after a meal can of acid is one of the symptoms of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux)

What is GERD?
Your stomach full of acid. His goal is to digest the food you eat. Believe it or not, this acid, the acidity of battery acid. Your stomach is built to produce the acid control. However, the esophagus is not. Thus, when acidic foods or restitution of bile into the esophagus can cause a burning sensation, known as heartburn ..

The most common symptom of GERD is heartburn, a burning feeling in the stomach or lower chest up to his neck. Reflux, which occurs when stomach acid washes into the esophagus and into his mouth, which is a bitter or sour is another symptom of GERD.

Another common symptom is difficulty swallowing, and dysphagia.

Other symptoms of GERD are bloating or swelling or feeling of fullness.

It is recommended not to eat big meals, while if you have GERD. Iu also invited to help a little, the digestive walk. Certainly not right after eating. Wait at least 2-3 hours before bedtime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment