Monday, December 21, 2009

Short Hair Cuts For Thick Hair What Short Hair Cuts For A Thick Curly/wavy Mess?

What short hair cuts for a thick curly/wavy mess? - short hair cuts for thick hair

I want to try something new, and my hair makes me crazy. I leave it there in a bun all day, if I only in my way and then by the end of the day, I have a frizzy mess. Play at the use of products for use conditioner and Defrizz but towards the end of the day with my introduction to him and with him, it will be frizzy mess. But I want to cut only. I am a little below my shoulder and want the length between the chin an inch from the scalp reduction, there are somewhere, without also like a Christmas tree. I have an oval face and offering more than round. My hair is thick, brown hair (but not the locks are rather soft curls.) The last time my hair was shorter than my shoulders when I am 3 years and 24 years. I do not know what to do with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment