Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pain In Right Side More Condition_symptoms Why Do I Have Pain Under The Right Side Of My Rib Cage?

Why do I have pain under the right side of my rib cage? - pain in right side more condition_symptoms

I had pain in the right upper quadrant for 3 years. Deteriorated sharply this month, and I had to check in the hospital and my PPC. There is nothing wrong with my gallbladder or other internal organs, according to the hospital cat scan and blood tests. In the hospital concluded that the duodenal ulcer and said I am taking two different medications. When I saw my PCP said the same thing, but I wanted an endoscopy to see what it is. To do this, I have to go outside, MAO inhibitors of Medicine. I'm taking medication for an ulcer 2 weeks - At first, the pain is gone, but is now back. I did my time and flank pain is always worse right before my time, what I think it's muscle. I also have periods of much heavier in the last three years and six weeks vaginal bleeding. My gynecologist said it was only a matter of estrogen. I wonder if he meant to say? I am constipated and bloated slightly. This could be the MAO inhibitors?

0 comments:

Post a Comment