Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pokemon Diamond Shiny Farming Giving Away Lvl 99 Shiny POKEMON?

Giving away lvl 99 shiny POKEMON? - pokemon diamond shiny farming

To http://www.poke-farm.piczo.com/?cr=3&rfm ... and follow the order, and read everything you need to do is the Pokémon you want you want to send lvl shiny or something that is not what we want the ceremony and add your FC and then your answer or givin FC and in the final day of your Pokemon pokemon wifi and Wat U DNT they worry that a task could be a lot of their forall Pidgey Pokemon Diamond ginving not entirely free Pokemon Pearl and Diamond

4 comments:

binnerz said...

email me havnt lost time

@XD@ Star said...

I only have two pokemon of them (one day) and everything I SEMT e-mails, no response after that! What happened?

Markos L said...

I want a normal Arceus, I do not know levels.My is the brand name and friend code is 4725 5818 9506.I am on wifi.

keyringf... said...

You are a messenger of God. THANK YOU!

Post a Comment