Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thin Line Clearblue AF Due In 6 Days But Thin BFP + On ClearBlue Early Results?

AF due in 6 days but thin BFP + on ClearBlue Early Results? - thin line clearblue

Hello ladies
So I have already reported yahoo'er and told me to try to prove today, because some symptoms may be Preggo'm. AF not on until 4, and I'm is 10 DPO Clearblue Easy at noon and a thin blue line is positive, but not as thick as the picture? Is it positive? It is necessary to try something new to begin tomorrow? Let me know? Baby Powder for All ***

TTC # 1 with my DH --

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say a line is the line .. You could wait another few days and repeat the test for you to be sure .. Good luck ...
Baby powder for you .. and yo .. All .. .. TTC ladies ....

Anonymous said...

A line is a line is a line. If it is the + sign there, no matter how thin or how dark you are pregnant! You can take another test if you want, but I bet you will get the same results!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom! she is pregnant, a line is a line, whatever the light or thin it is. Teste me in the morning, just to be sure. The chances you are always darker and darker each day of the test.

When I got my BFP was 12 DPO. The line was so weak he had seen his eyes and have to seek further distance. Every day more and more bleak. Now I have a pretty little girl of 15 months.

Good luck and baby dust to you!

Post a Comment